Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Indians and Penguins

K. has been in our family for 8 months and her English is amazing. There is still occassional cute mix-ups.

Her Kindergarten class is doing a Thanksgiving play and she is very excited. She was telling her sister about the costumes - the Indian hats and the penguin hats. L. very nicely said, "I think they are pilgrim hats." Or there were some very lost penguins.

The other day I said I was going to run some errands. That sounded fun and K. wanted to go. Why are we getting in the car if we are running? And who is Aaron? Going to the store and dropping off something at Dad's work wasn't as exciting as it sounded.

1 comment:

  1. I love to hear these stories! I still remember you saying that some of her first English words were "group hug" and "Starbucks!" So cute!

    ReplyDelete