Friday, November 19, 2010

The clowns in the minivan

Having a lot of kids is often chaotic and amusing. Brad is out-of-town this week instead of working from home in the mornings. So I have to take the four youngest with me when I drive the oldest two to the Christian High School.  L. and M. have to be ready for 2nd grade and their drop off early instead of gettting ready while I am driving back and forth to high school.
So at 7:40 this morning there was a mad dash to the car. I was carrying the 4 year old and a big blanket to keep her warm.  My fourteen year old carried his backpack, soccer stuff and K. with her blanket.  My 17 year old carried his backpack, soccer stuff and a huge bowl of cereal. L. brought her school stuff, detangler and a brush and M. has her school stuff and shoes to put on in the car. It was the reverse of all the clowns getting out of the VW bug.
Fortunately, all the clowns made it to school on time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment