Saturday, February 25, 2012

Cute and Funny

The girls as princesses dressed Tulem as a prince - big white shirt, forrest green pants, and boots.

The two oldest girls are selling Girl Scout cookies. I am keeping the boxes in my room for protection, but apparently that isn't enough.  Tulem was walking by with a an unaurthorized Thin Mint cookie and I asked him where he got it.  It said his sister gave it to him.  That sister denied opening a box and would not say where she put the box. An informant suggested looking under my bed.  I found an open box with half the cookies missing. My informant suggested I look in her sister's underwear drawer and not suprisingly, there were some Thin Mint cookies. The guilty party confessed.
Meanwhile, I found another opened box under my bed - this time Samoas.  I asked the girls who opened that box and no one admitted it.  Although the Thin Mint culprit said she doesn't like that kind of cookie.  I realized who does like Samoas and confronted that child, who then threw herself on the bed and started crying. Those Girl Scout cookies are just too much temptation.
I have since moved the cookies to a more secure location:)

1 comment: