Saturday, May 21, 2011

Faster!

This time of year I feel like I am on the twirl-a-whirl and someone yelled, "Faster!".  In two weeks our oldest graduates from high school.  Meanwhile he has prom, a bunch of soccer games, senior retreat and Junior Senior Banquet.
We also have 2 other soccer players, 4 baseball players, 1 swimmer and 3 girl scouts.  All of these activies have end-of-year events.  There is Spring Sing at the elementary school and summer activities to sign up for. It is all fun, but a bit crazy.
Meanwhile, my mind is planning our trip to Ethiopia for our court date. I sneak a peak at his picture once in a while and start to rethink where he will sleep, ride in the car (I guess I need to buy another car seat), and where his clothes will go!

1 comment:

  1. I love your description. I get it! Hope the graduation and prom season is beauitful, sentimental and safe. Our oldest just finished his first year in college. The days are long but the years short:) It goes by so quickly.

    ReplyDelete