Monday, January 31, 2011

A really big family!

Many times people react with suprise when Brad or I say we have 7 children (soon to be eight).  In Silicon Valley families tend to be small, so we do stand out a bit.

But the Kayes family is a really big family - they have 19 children, 16 adopted internationally.  I was blessed and inspired by watching the video interview below with Joe and Nancy Kayes.  What an awesome couple - they are the kind of people I would like to be when I grow up:) I loved hearing about some of their fears as they adopted and how they learned to just take things one day at a time.  God has truly blessed them.
http://www.facinglife.tv/episode/season_3/episode_16/episode_316.html

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet post. I am Becky (kayes) Boerner the oldest. Your family is beautiful.
    Becky B

    ReplyDelete