Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Our dossier is heading to Ethiopia

Our dossier should be heading to Ethiopia today!  It has all the notarizations, seals and authentications. It is always a huge relief to have that done.  Now we are waiting for a referral - should be soon.
My 14 year old son is the most excited. He went with me to Ethiopia in March and is ready to bring home several more new siblings.  I think one will be great. I am glad he has a tender heart and loves little kids.

The Christmas excitement is building daily. This is K.'s first Christmas with us.  Everyday she asks me how many days until Christmas.  When I answer she asks, "Is that a long time?" I say it is to you, but not to me.

1 comment:

  1. So happy to see you have a blog! I look forward to keeping updated on your adventures! It's always exciting to get your Christmas picture and read about your newest additions. :)

    ReplyDelete